Young people often find that they want to discuss the things that are worrying them in a relaxed and informal way. Much of the time these are the normal stresses and strains that go with being a teenager, sometimes they are more serious. This is fine, but It’s important that we have clear guidelines and boundaries.
- We are not councillors, but we will always make time to listen and point you in the right direction.
- We cannot promise to keep secrets, if we think something is important, we will have to discuss it with your parents or carers. We know that might be hard but we will help you prepare for it.
- We keep things relaxed and informal, pick the moment that is right for you, you don’t need an appointment.
- It doesn’t matter how big or small your worries are we will listen.
- Talking about things can help, but we will never judge you, pressure you to open up or tell you what to do.
- You can contact us anytime by direct message or email but be aware these will always be seen by two adults
If you feel you cannot cope and are at risk call The Samaritans, any time day or night, on 116 123